Blog 6
Which kind of assessment was the most difficult to create and why?
In my opinion the hardest assessment for me to create was either the selected response or the performance assessment. The selected response was difficult for me because I was trying to come up with enough multiple choice questions, true false questions and matching without having the questions overlap. The performance task was a little difficult for me as well because it was difficult for me to come up with a performance task for a lesson on character descriptions, setting and plot.
Which one was the easiest and why?
I personally thought that the easiest assessment was the written response just because I had my students just write a descriptive piece and I thought it was a little bit easier to come up with an assessment when it comes to writing cause you can pretty much have your students write about anything.
What was something that surprised you about creating assessments?
One thing that really surprised me about creating assessments was creating the rubrics. It was somewhat difficult for me to try and create the rubrics just because it was something that I have not had experience doing before but I do feel a little bit better now that I have written a couple for these assessments.

Comments
Post a Comment