Blog 8

Consider how things are going in your placement, how you are growing as an educator, and/or what you still need to work towards as you continue your growth as an educator. I am not currently placed but I am working on getting placed somewhere closer to home on the west side of washington, I am hoping for the best that we will get to go into the classroom sometime soon and everything will work out with getting me placed over here. I feel like I am growing as an educator is so many ways every single week, in all of my classes I am either introduced to a new area od teaching or I am learning skills to deepen my undertstanding of subjects we have been learning about. I belive there are still many different things that I can work on to continue growing as an educator. My main points of focus for things to work on would be my lesson plans, espically the detials in the lesson plans and how to make my lessons all different and interesting for my students. I am excited to contine to learning and growing as an educator thoughout this quarter as well as the whole education program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 6

Blog #4