Blog #3
I personally feel like I grew as a teacher a ton this week, even though there were not a lot of assignments this week I felt like I learned a ton about lesson plans and what to do to create a successful one. Before looking into the module I was very stressed out and intimidated when I thought about writing lesson plans. I had understood a few bits and pieces that we had gone over in other classes but I had not yet wrote out a whole lesson plan. This module helped me understand in a lot more detail what I was supposed to do. The lectures and videos gave a ton of great information that really helped me complete my lesson plan with much less confusion.
One major goal I have when it comes to lesson plans is that by the end of the program I have a much easier time coming up with ideas for the lesson. So far the hardest part for me is just thinking of what exactly to do for the lesson that will meet all of the criteria. I am hoping by the end of the program I will have much better creativity and become better at thinking of ideas for my lesson plans.

Comments
Post a Comment