Blog #5

What growth did you experience as a future teacher this week? This week as a future teacher I experienced a lot of growth with the material that we were given in this course specifically. Going through the lecture for this unit I learned a lot about assessments that I was not aware of before. I learned about the different types of assessments as well as informal anf formal examples of both. These examples and having this knowledge will help me immensily as a future teacher. What challenges are you facing in your growth as a future teacher? As a future teacher some challenges i am currently facing would be around online learning. All of my professors are doing a great job with the online format but it still is not the same as being in the classroom. I definatly miss being in person and being able to collabaorte with my peers more and do more hands on learning. I am also sad that we are not placed into classrooms right now but am hopeful we will get there soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 6

Blog 8

Blog #4