Blog #7
Consider how things are going in your placement, how you are growing as an educator, and/or what you still need to work towards as you continue your growth as an educator.
So far in this education program I feel like I am learning new ideas and strategies every day that I am working on my school work and I am continuing to grow with every unit that I am doing. I have gained a ton of knowledge this quarter so far on assessments, lesson plans, rubrics, strategies for teachign read and writing, ways to teach social studies and how to amke my lessons engaging for my students across all areas of study. There are still a lot of things that I need to work on to be the best educator that I can, I want to learn and grow more with my assessments for my students and perfect creating lesson plans and activities to keep my stduents engaged and just learn more and gain more knowledge before going into the education field. I am also really looking forward to hopefully being placed soon as we are starting to get some more information on that and hopefully we get to have some in person experiences in the classroom soon!

Comments
Post a Comment