Blog #9

What are some interesting discoveries that you had about assessment this quarter? I learned a ton this quarter from all of my courses but this course especially. I did not know a ton before this class when it comes to assessment but I feel like I have grown a ton within my knowledge of assessments. Before this course I just always thought about assessments being multiple choice and not that hard to come up with but I was definitely wrong. Now that I have taken this class I learned how hard it really is to come up with assessments and everything that goes into creating an assessment for my students. I struggled quite a bit when it came to creating our different types of assessments but I learned a ton through the struggle. I now know a lot more about what goes into creating assessments as well as all of the benefits of assessment. Especially as an educator there are a ton of different benefits that come along with assessments, it can help you learn a ton about your students as well as your teaching and it can help you see what you need to reteach or touch on more and what your students really understand. Overall I have learned a ton throughout this quarter and I am super thankful for this course and all of the information that I have learned to use in my future classroom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 6

Blog 8

Blog #4